- Responsible to organize programs and activities in accordance with JALA’s vision and goals
- Developing new programs to support strategic direction (if needed)
- Analyzing the program risk
- Managing program budget
- Developing a monitoring system and evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Contribute to creating program proposal with Head
- Managing a team with a diversity of capabilities and characters
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer experience and satisfaction, quality, and team member performance
- Implementing and managing changes in order to achieve goals
- Working on strategy with another business division
- Attending meetings with stakeholders
- Reporting the progress throughout the program life cycles regarding the process, issues, and decisions on service delivery
- Having at least 2 years of experience in a similar role (experienced in the aquaculture industry will be a plus)
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent in English, both oral and written
- Good knowledge of shrimp cultivation
In general, there are two stages of Customer Success Executive recruitment:
- Resume and portfolio screening
- On-site or call interview (we do recruitment in virtual since 2020)
Resume and portfolio screening
You will be asked to share your resume along with background information from academics and professional career experiences. JALA is looking for the culture-fit and technical skills to fit into the role that you apply from your past experiences. This process can take up to 7 working days.
If you pass the first stage, you will be asked to book a schedule for an interview with the JALA team consisting of the head of HR. There are several topics that will be discussed in the interview, starting with the behavioral round and design preferences interviews.
About JALA Tech
JALA offers a one-stop digital solution for shrimp farmers, leveraging their farming practices to ensure profitability and sustainability. We combine IoT water monitoring and data analytics system to achieve precision farming. Jala was founded by shrimp farmers that believe technologies will scale up shrimp production in a sustainable way. The complexity of the causes of failure in farming shrimp can be minimized by technology that helps farmers in taking preventive steps about the existing problems.