JALA looking for a Customer Success Executive (CSE). CSE will improve services for JALA’s users by conducting intensive communication, explaining the product to potential users, and handling the obstacles experienced.
Customer Success Executive job description
- Get in touch with customers every day
- Maintain customer’s cultivation condition
- Solving customer cultivation problems
- Asking for feedback about Jala’s product
- Scheduling a video call/live demo for the introduction of the Jala application features
- Create a WhatsApp group with the customer to facilitate communication
- Recap the number of active customers every week and every month
- Having at least 1-year experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Fisheries or Communication
- Excellent communication skill
- Able to communicate in English, both oral and written
- Familiar with Google Workspace
In general, there are two stages of Customer Success Executive recruitment:
- Resume and portfolio screening
- On-site or call interview (we do recruitment in virtual since 2020)
Resume and portfolio screening
You will be asked to share your resume along with background information from academics and professional career experiences. JALA is looking for the culture-fit and technical skills to fit into the role that you apply from your past experiences. This process can take up to 7 working days.
If you pass the first stage, you will be asked to book a schedule for an interview with the JALA team consisting of the head of HR. There are several topics that will be discussed in the interview, starting with the behavioral round and design preferences interviews.
About JALA Tech
JALA offers a one-stop digital solution for shrimp farmers, leveraging their farming practices to ensure profitability and sustainability. We combine IoT water monitoring and data analytics system to achieve precision farming. Jala was founded by shrimp farmers that believe technologies will scale up shrimp production in a sustainable way. The complexity of the causes of failure in farming shrimp can be minimized by technology that helps farmers in taking preventive steps about the existing problems.