Jala is looking for a software engineer or full-stack developer (Web App) with experience in building and deploys the web application using PHP Laravel and Vue.js that help farmers manage their shrimp farms, increase their productivity, and create a sustainable farm.
You will join the Marketplace product team that is working on developing a digital marketplace for shrimp farmers and buyers to trade shrimp.
You can visit our current web app at https://app.jala.tech
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working with the marketplace product team (product manager and product designer) from discovery and delivery.
- Develop the new features and optimizing Jala web app.
- Create and document the Jala API Endpoint.
- Maintenance and optimizing Jala website.
- Being a DevOps for the new website and web app update.
Technical capabilities and skills:
- Having experience in web app development using PHP, Laravel, and Vue.js
- Having knowledge using the package manager (NPM) is a plus
- Create an API using Laravel
- Understand with object-oriented PHP
- Having experience with AWS technology is a plus
- Understand the RESTful concepts
- Experienced with version control like Git
About Jala Tech
JALA offers a one-stop digital solution for shrimp farmers, leveraging their farming practices to ensure profitability and sustainability. We combine IoT water monitoring and data-analytics system to achieve precision farming. JALA was founded by shrimp farmers that believe technologies will scale up shrimp production in a sustainable way. The complexity of the causes of failure in farming shrimp can be minimized by technology that helps farmers in taking preventive steps about the existing problems.