QC Technician Job Responsibilities:
“Responsible for JALA product quality assurance, analyzing manufacturing processes for improvement using various methods of testing and inspection.”
QC Technician Job Duties:
- Maintaining and enhancing the quality of the finished JALA product that is manufactured in the company.
- May specialize in areas of quality control engineering, such as design, incoming material, process control, product evaluation, product reliability, inventory control, metrology, automated testing, software, research and development, and administrative application.
- Implementing the quality standards set by the company and even by law.
- Reducing the number of errors per unit of manufacturing.
- Filing the daily reports and reporting if any flaws were found in the finished product.
- Perform all work to meet safety standards and procedures.
- Coordinating with all the other departments that have a role to play in manufacturing and selling.
- Most importantly, following the procedure completely which automatically ensures the quality of the product.
- May be asked to perform other duties as required by business needs.
QC Technician Skills and Qualifications:
- High School or Diploma Degree that has experience in engineering, preferably in electronics.
- Quality, inspection, auditing, and testing experience.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to make detailed reports.
- Time-management and deadline driven skills.