Jala is looking for electronics with expertise in building and deploys IoT device with a focus on electronics components like sensors, amplifiers, mainboard/PCB design, and communication using RF/GSM/GRPS module to help shrimp farmers collects the data and information of their water quality.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Designing the JALA IoT devices, incl. mainboard, communication system, power management that reliable enough to work in a harsh environment.
- Responsible for with the electronics components management and the production of JALA device also its collaboration and communication with the external vendor.
- Help JALA to run the in-house production.
- Designing and produce in-house mechanical components of JALA device like enclosure/casing or electronics jig from the design, prototyping, and production.
- Design and produce the prototype of JALA device for the validation and test.
- Responsible to make the technical documentation for the electronics components like PCB design (schematic, board layout, Gerber file for production, analysis/design review and its result, assembly procedure/manual.
- Working with the engineering team to create the design for manufacturability (DFM)
- Experienced in hardware/embedded programming like C/C++
- Experienced in using electronics test tools and components
- Having experience in design analog circuit, digital circuit, and mixed signal.
- Having experience in microcontroller (ARM, Cortex, Atmel)
- Having experience working in electronics/hardware projects.
- Having experience in PCB design using EagleCAD.
- Having experience in implementation of serial communication protocols like (SPI, I2C, Ethernet, RS232, Modbus, and so on).