Jala is looking for quality assurance (QA engineer) with experience in maintaining a product quality pre and post-release for the software product (Web app and mobile app) that help farmers manage their shrimp farms, increase their productivity, and create a sustainable farm.
You will join the engineering team that is working on developing a farm management solution for shrimp farmers.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working with the product team, both for the web app and mobile app product.
- Responsible to prepare and develop a test case for each project in the web app and mobile app product.
- Execute testing cases and report relevant issues to the concerned stakeholders.
- Analyze the testing process, release cycle, testing tools & technologies, and suggest improvements
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in a clear and timely fashion about the product development status
Technical capabilities and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information System or any related fields, or equivalent experience in software development.
- Minimum 1-year experience as Quality Assurance Tester in software products.
- Experience in creating and implementing tests, test cases, and design specifications.
- Experience in analyzing test results and communicating with other teams to resolve software defects.
- Experience using testing libraries like Appium (mobile), Selenium (Web).
- Fluent in Project Management and testing tools, such as Jira and Confluence
About Jala Tech
JALA offers a one-stop digital solution for shrimp farmers, leveraging their farming practices to ensure profitability and sustainability. We combine IoT water monitoring and data-analytics systems to achieve precision farming. JALA was founded by shrimp farmers that believe technologies will scale up shrimp production in a sustainable way. The complexity of the causes of failure in farming shrimp can be minimized by technology that helps farmers in taking preventive steps about the existing problems.