Jala is looking for a designer with experience in producing informative and trend-following designs and illustrations. Graphic Designers will be directly involved in the production of graphics, infographics, designs, images, and other necessities for the company.
- Produce marketing content (published in social media, website, advertising, news, etc.) and other necessities for the company
- Perform quality checks on designs before printing or publishing
- Following the trend of social media content and digital marketing
- Following design trends
- Contribute to providing input and evaluation in the scope of digital marketing
- Working with Commercial and Operation Team to design and develop informative content
Technical Capabilities and Skills
- Have 1-3 years experience in producing social media and website content
- Creative thinking and communicative
- Mastering one of the design tools (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Figma, etc.)
- Mastering photography or videography techniques is plus
- Mastering video editing tools is plus
- Having an interest in the agriculture and aquaculture field is a plus
In general, there are two stages of Graphic Designer recruitment:
- Resume and portfolio screening
- Assigment test
- On-site or call interview (we do recruitment in virtual since 2020)
Resume and portfolio screening
You will be asked to share your resume along with background information from academics and professional career experiences. Jala is looking for the culture-fit and technical skills to fit into the role that you apply from your past experiences. This process can take up to 7 working days.
If you pass the first stage, you will be asked to book a schedule for an interview with the Jala team consisting of the Digital Marketing Manager and head of HR. There are several topics that will be discussed in the interview, starting with the behavioral round and design preferences interviews.
About Jala Tech
Jala offers a one-stop digital solution for shrimp farmers, leveraging their farming practices to ensure profitability and sustainability. We combine IoT water monitoring and data analytics system to achieve precision farming. Jala was founded by shrimp farmers that believe technologies will scale up shrimp production in a sustainable way. The complexity of the causes of failure in farming shrimp can be minimized by technology that helps farmers in taking preventive steps about the existing problems.