Jala Tech is looking for Risk Assessment Manager who can assess and decide business operational based on the business model. Jala Tech inviting candidates who have strong analytical and managerial skills to join the team.
Objectives of Risk Assessment Manager
- Decide, design, manage, and implement the assessment tools into different levels, and formulate associated oversight and mitigation structures
- Research and develop the risk and mitigation of farm management
- Capable of evaluating financial aspects of SmartFarm
- Managing the documents of assessment and drive to digitalization
- Collaborate with the Business Development, Technical Operation, Farm Management System, and Finance team with good structural data-driven assessment
- Assess the prospective shrimp farm to the field while needed
- Manage internal and external stakeholders in managing all the risk, mitigation, and assessment
- Develop innovative solutions and other methodologies to identify and mitigate risks
- Communicate frequently with leadership and key stakeholders on a regular basis on the status of ongoing or potentially fraudulent activities and propose new initiatives to combat potential ones
- Extract insights from large datasets to identify risk patterns and lead mitigation efforts
- Provide relevant input, analysis, and solution-based on data to the stakeholders
- Define & propose a product roadmap & assessment process that would further strengthen internal and external fraud elimination
Note: other responsibilities that are not stated here can also be discussed upon joining the company.
Skills and Qualifications
- Having minimum 3 years of professional qualifying experience with a proven track record in rapid and high-quality execution
- Master degree, bachelor’s degree in any major or equivalent experience
- Have a proven track record in sales, marketing, branding, monetization, new commercialization, and new product launch
- Has strong managerial skills and creative
- Deep knowledge and understanding of relevant industries, products, services, operations, and SOPs & assessment
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Ability to build dashboards as needed to implement & monitor the whole SmartFarm assessment system (e.g. AirTable)
- Proficient in Excel/Spreadsheet (Pivot Table), Slide/PowerPoint, Google Docs, Jala Apps, CRM Software, Google Data Studio (read-only)
- Master degree in Business Administration or Strategic Marketing
- Entrepreneurial and problem-solver
- Proficient in English and Bahasa
- Have job experience in Bussiness Development in hospitality, lodging/hotel acquisition, franchise model company, startup company or shrimp farm/aquaculture/agriculture company, or related field
- Willing to travel intensively throughout Indonesia
In general, there are two stages of Commercialization Manager recruitment:
- Resume and portfolio screening
- On-site or call interview (we do recruitment in virtual since 2020)
Resume and portfolio screening
You will be asked to share your resume along with background information from academics and professional career experiences. Jala is looking for the culture-fit and technical skills to fit into the role that you apply from your past experiences. This process can take up to 7 working days.
If you pass the first stage, you will be asked to book a schedule for an interview with the Jala team consisting of VP SmartFarm and the head of HR. There are several topics that will be discussed in the interview, starting with the behavioral round and mock product interviews.
In this topic, Jala looking for the value and cultural fit from your past experience with the engineering team and Jala as the company. Including your motivation to apply for a role at Jala tech. We recommend you to read more about our company stories on https://jala.tech/about/ dan https://jala.tech/press/
About Jala Tech
Jala offers a one-stop digital solution for shrimp farmers, leveraging their farming practices to ensure profitability and sustainability. We combine IoT water monitoring and data analytics system to achieve precision farming. Jala was founded by shrimp farmers that believe technologies will scale up shrimp production in a sustainable way. The complexity of the causes of failure in farming shrimp can be minimized by technology that helps farmers in taking preventive steps about the existing problems.