We need a secretary! Someone that will assist the CEO on the daily-weekly-monthly-quarterly tasks like but not limited to:
- Check company (weekly-monthly-quarterly-annually) reports from C and VP level, make sure CEO read and do the action plan
- Help CEO to compile company monthly-quarterly-annually reports into presentations and 1-pager
- Help schedule CEO’s agenda, and for important events, help to remind me of the preparation
- Prepare a draft of presentations for internal and external events
- Assist in travel and accommodation booking
- Help on reimbursement to company’s finance
- Reminding for any action plan
- Get things done
In general, there are two stages of Secretary recruitment:
- Resume and portfolio screening
- On-site or call interview (we do recruitment in virtual since 2020)
Resume and portfolio screening
You will be asked to share your resume along with background information from academics and professional career experiences. Jala is looking for the culture-fit and technical skills to fit into the role that you apply from your past experiences. This process can take up to 7 working days.
If you pass the first stage, you will be asked to book a schedule for an interview with the Jala team consisting of the head of HR. There are several topics that will be discussed in the interview, starting with the behavioral round and design preferences interviews.
About Jala Tech
Jala offers a one-stop digital solution for shrimp farmers, leveraging their farming practices to ensure profitability and sustainability. We combine IoT water monitoring and data analytics system to achieve precision farming. Jala was founded by shrimp farmers that believe technologies will scale up shrimp production in a sustainable way. The complexity of the causes of failure in farming shrimp can be minimized by technology that helps farmers in taking preventive steps about the existing problems.