We are looking for a Marketing Commercialization Manager (MCM) for our growing company, with the main purpose to manage, design, and develop the marketing and commercialization at Jala SmartFarm business unit national wide. The main responsibilities are to build and implement a marketing strategy and commercialization of Jala SmartFarm and its products across Indonesia. CM is also responsible for the new commercialization and monetization of product and farm launch, marketing campaigns & external relations of distributorship of feeds, probiotics/chemicals, and other shrimp farm tools. As a CM you are also responsible for researching and developing the marketing mix strategy, product positioning, and segmentation.
Note: it’s expected to have other subsidiaries either in Indonesia or other countries in South East Asia for future expansion.
Objectives of Marketing Commercialization Manager
- Manage and implement the commercialization strategy and concept
- Research and develop the marketing mix, strategy, product positioning, and segmentation
- Ability to calculate the price structure into the marketing campaign budgeting
- Ability in product demand forecasting
- Collaborate with the Business Development, Technical Operation, and Farm Management System team to drive growth and monetization
- Managing CRM and leads list
- Understand the needs of customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Manage internal and external stakeholders in managing products portfolio & distributorship
- Relationship with external strategic partner and stakeholders
- Planning, budgeting, and expenditure of new products commercialization
- Consolidate and analyze all the KPI of new commercialization
- Build the brand and marketing campaign for Jala SmartFarm and its products
Note: other responsibilities that are not stated here can also be discussed upon joining the company
Skills and Qualifications
- Having minimum 3 years of professional qualifying experience with a proven track record in rapid and high-quality execution
- Master degree, bachelor’s degree in any major or equivalent experience
- Have a proven track record in sales, marketing, branding, monetization, new commercialization, and new product launch
- Has strong managerial skills and creative
- Creative and analytical thinking ability in understanding customers and partners needs
- Good in communication skills, negotiation, and demonstrated ability to influence strategic partners
- Proficient in Excel/Spreadsheet (Pivot Table), Slide/PowerPoint, Google Docs, Jala Apps, CRM Software, Google Data Studio (read-only)
- Master degree in Business Administration or Strategic Marketing
- Entrepreneurial and problem-solver
- Proficient in English and Bahasa
- Have job experience in Bussiness Development in hospitality, lodging/hotel acquisition, franchise model company, startup company or shrimp farm/aquaculture/agriculture company, or related field
- Willing to travel intensively throughout Indonesia
In general, there are two stages of Marketing Commercialization Manager recruitment:
- Resume and portfolio screening
- On-site or call interview (we do recruitment in virtual since 2020)
Resume and portfolio screening
You will be asked to share your resume along with background information from academics and professional career experiences. Jala is looking for the culture-fit and technical skills to fit into the role that you apply from your past experiences. This process can take up to 7 working days.
If you pass the first stage, you will be asked to book a schedule for an interview with the Jala team consisting of VP SmartFarm and the head of HR. There are several topics that will be discussed in the interview, starting with the behavioral round and mock product interviews.
In this topic, Jala looking for the value and cultural fit from your past experience with the engineering team and Jala as the company. Including your motivation to apply for a role at Jala tech. We recommend you to read more about our company stories on https://jala.tech/about/ dan https://jala.tech/press/
About Jala Tech
Jala offers a one-stop digital solution for shrimp farmers, leveraging their farming practices to ensure profitability and sustainability. We combine IoT water monitoring and data analytics system to achieve precision farming. Jala was founded by shrimp farmers that believe technologies will scale up shrimp production in a sustainable way. The complexity of the causes of failure in farming shrimp can be minimized by technology that helps farmers in taking preventive steps about the existing problems.