- Assisting shrimp farmers in smart farming projects
- Measure the water quality of the assisted shrimp pond ponds according to the project provisions
- Sending water and shrimp samples and taking lab test results including forwarding reports to farmers
- Ensuring the completeness of data input for each pond in each group Evaluating the cultivation activities of the assisted group
- Perform routine maintenance on JALA equipment
- Responsible for activities at each designated location
- Analyze the problems that occur in the group
- Provide feedback to the company in the form of monthly activity reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Aquaculture
- Have a driver’s license (A/C)
- Having good communication skills
- Willing to be placed in Central Java/East Java/Bali
In general, there are two stages of Customer Success Executive recruitment:
- Resume and portfolio screening
- On-site or call interview (we do recruitment in virtual since 2020)
Resume and portfolio screening
You will be asked to share your resume along with background information from academics and professional career experiences. JALA is looking for the culture-fit and technical skills to fit into the role that you apply from your past experiences. This process can take up to 7 working days.
If you pass the first stage, you will be asked to book a schedule for an interview with the JALA team consisting of the head of HR. There are several topics that will be discussed in the interview, starting with the behavioral round and design preferences interviews.
About JALA Tech
JALA offers a one-stop digital solution for shrimp farmers, leveraging their farming practices to ensure profitability and sustainability. We combine IoT water monitoring and data analytics system to achieve precision farming. Jala was founded by shrimp farmers that believe technologies will scale up shrimp production in a sustainable way. The complexity of the causes of failure in farming shrimp can be minimized by technology that helps farmers in taking preventive steps about the existing problems.