JALA is looking for HR Personnel
- Handle administration of all employees databases and HRIS
- Collaborate with state and private companies and handle the documentation (BPJS, DJP, Bank, insurance, etc.)
- Handle employee termination (resign, PHK, etc)
- Enforce and supervise the implementation of company regulation
- Collaborate with the HR team in embedding company culture
- 25-35 years old
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Management, Psychology, Administration or related field
- Having a minimum of 1 years experience in the same role
- Having knowledge about government regulation
- Excellent in HRIS and Google Workspace
- Honest, understand confidentiality, and detail-oriented
In general, there are two stages of Secretary recruitment:
- Resume and portfolio screening
- On-site or call interview (we do recruitment in virtual since 2020)
Resume and portfolio screening
You will be asked to share your resume along with background information from academics and professional career experiences. Jala is looking for the culture-fit and technical skills to fit into the role that you apply from your past experiences. This process can take up to 7 working days.
If you pass the first stage, you will be asked to book a schedule for an interview with the Jala team consisting of the head of HR. There are several topics that will be discussed in the interview, starting with the behavioral round and design preferences interviews.
About Jala Tech
Jala offers a one-stop digital solution for shrimp farmers, leveraging their farming practices to ensure profitability and sustainability. We combine IoT water monitoring and data analytics system to achieve precision farming. Jala was founded by shrimp farmers that believe technologies will scale up shrimp production in a sustainable way. The complexity of the causes of failure in farming shrimp can be minimized by technology that helps farmers in taking preventive steps about the existing problems.