Jala Tech is looking for candidates to fill the position of Manufacture Engineer for hardware products
Manufacture Engineer roles and responsibility
- Assess manufacturing processes
- Assist in the creation of new electronic products, work processes, and other manufacturing needs
- Develop and draft a plan for all manufacturing procedures
- Develop and implement efficient quality control processes and cost-saving measures
- Test all equipment for safety and effectiveness
- Repair or redesign malfunctioning equipment
- Direct and oversee the full lifecycle of a product’s manufacturing process, including design, construction, packaging, and quality control
- 25-40 years old
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Having a Minimum 1 years of experience in similar roles
- Hardware/electronic knowledge
- Experience using CAD (computer-aided design) and CAM
- English is a must, mandarin or Japanese is added point
In general, there are two stages of Manufacture Engineer recruitment:
- Resume and portfolio screening
- On-site or call interview (we do recruitment in virtual since 2020)
Resume and portfolio screening
You will be asked to share your resume along with background information from academics and professional career experiences. Jala is looking for the culture-fit and technical skills to fit into the role that you apply from your past experiences. This process can take up to 7 working days.
If you pass the first stage, you will be asked to book a schedule for an interview with the Jala team consisting of the CTO, Hardware Manager, and head of HR. There are several topics that will be discussed in the interview, starting with the behavioral round and mock product interviews.
About Jala Tech
Jala offers a one-stop digital solution for shrimp farmers, leveraging their farming practices to ensure profitability and sustainability. We combine IoT water monitoring and data analytics system to achieve precision farming. Jala was founded by shrimp farmers that believe technologies will scale up shrimp production in a sustainable way. The complexity of the causes of failure in farming shrimp can be minimized by technology that helps farmers in taking preventive steps about the existing problems.